St George's Terrace, at the top of Mill St, 1858
The so-called Cloisters was built as a school for Mathew Hale, first Anglican Bishop of WA in 1858, designed by Richard Roach Jewell. Its formal name was Perth Church of England Collegiate School, but it was known as the Bishop's School. It eventually became today's Hale School.
Bishop's School, original wing, 1868
Wikipedia page, from whence the photos
Garry Gillard | New: 9 June, 2018 | Now: 15 June, 2018